Every now and then I get the opportunity to speak at SEO and inbound marketing conferences in the UK and further afield. And now and then I speak at non-marketing specific conferences too. Aside from the opportunity to present, I do a love a good conference for the networking opportunities, things you can learn from fellow delegates and, let’s be honest, the after parties!!
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Learn Inbound – Learn Inbound is The Republic of Ireland’s most talked about event in this area. I spoke at their first full day event in October
- #TTLPresents 3 – I headed out to Belfast in September to speak at TTLPresents by the Tomorrow Lab.
- BrightonSEO – In September 2016, BrightonSEO took place in its new home for the first time. The Brighton Centre was an amazing venue and I was over the moon to speak there
- Digital Elite Camp – I made my first visit to Estonia to speak at the incredible Digital Elite Camp in July 2016
- SASCon, Manchester – I returned to SASCon in Manchester in June 2016
- Friends of Search, Amsterdam – I spoke here in February 2016 at an awesome one day event.
- BrightonSEO – I returned to one of my absolute favourite conferences, BrightonSEO, in September 2015!
- The Turing Festival’s ‘Full Stack Marketing,’ Day: Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh – August 2015
- Learn Inbound: The Button Factory, Dublin – July 2015
- SASCon: Manchester, June 2015.
- eGR Power Affiliates: Marbella – May 2015
- Hubmasters: Manchester – October 2014
- Mozcon – I spoke at Mozcon, which took place from 14th – 16th July 2014 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. This was so much fun to be involved with!
- Brighton SEO: I spoke at BrightonSEO in April 2014 and September 2013
- Power 50: eGaming Review’s Power 50 Summit in March 2014
- eGR Power Affiliates – March 2014
- SearchLove London – October 2013
- SMX London – May 2013
Most of my previous slide decks are up on Slideshare.